What is Schoology?
Within Eagle County Schools, Schoology is a tool used by teachers to post their classroom materials online, provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects, and to pass out and collect homework electronically. It helps students stay organized and it keeps the class connected. We like to think of Schoology as "where we do the work" and PowerSchool as "where we see the results of the work... in the form of grades."
Parents: Register to View Your Child’s Activity1. In your browser, navigate to https://www.schoology.com.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click Sign Up
3. Click Parent
4. You should have received a Parent Access Code from your child’s school. (Please contact your child's teacher or school to receive a Schoology Parent Access Code.) Enter that code here:
5. Enter your name, email address, and password. Once you log in, you’ll be able to browse your child’s activities by selecting your child’s name from the top right dropdown.
Note: You also have the option to associate additional children using Schoology with this account. To associate additional children, click on the downfacing arrow on the top right of your Schoology account, select Add Child, and enter the Parent Access Code for your other child/children.
Students: How to Access Schoology from Any Web Device:
- Visit https://login.eagleschools.net
- Login into RapidIdentity with your sNumber & sNumber password
- Click on the SCHOOLOGY app from the list of applications
Students: Schoology On Your Phone or Mobile Device:
- Download the app from the app store your device uses.
- In the LOGIN THROUGH YOUR SCHOOL box, Enter "RE 50".
- Select the option for "Eagle County School District No. Re 50" (the one with the green dot to the right of it)
- Enter your sNumber and sNumber password
- You're in!!