Setting up your Employee Email Account
When you first setup up your employee email account, you will need your Employee Number and your Hire Date (found in an email from Human Resources). All employees are issued an Employee Number (also written as eNumber or e#), which is a lowercase "e" followed by your 6-digit employee ID. To set up your employee email account:
- Visit https://portal.eagleschools.
net and login using your eNumber as your username and your hire date as your password. If you do not have a hire date from Human Resources, use "ECSnewhire" as your password.
- Change your password by clicking on the "change password" link and set your challenge questions.
- Access your email at https://mail.eagleschools.net, and login using your e# as your username and the new password you just created as the password.
- You can now access your employee email account either directly through the mail.eagleschools.net link or through the Gmail Application in RapidIdentity with your eNumber and new password.
Please note that by connecting your device to our email system, the Technology Department gains certain control of your device(s) while the account is present. Any device with a district email on it:
- Is subject to a remote wipe. If your device is lost or stolen, you or your administrator may initiate a phone wipe. Employees will be informed of the process.
- Must have a lock. This can be a 4-digit PIN passcode, password, or other phone lock security option.